This safari package will give you the best wildlife safari experience that Zambia has to offer; it is a 10 day privately guided safari adventure of a lifetime which combines the game-rich parks of South Luangwa, Luambe and North Luangwa. The summary of the itinerary is as follows;
- Flight from Lusaka Airport to Mfuwe Airport
- 4 nights in South Luangwa National Park
- Road travel from South Luangwa to Luambe NP
- 1 nights in Luambe National Park
- Road travel from Luambe NP to North Luangwa
- 4 nights in North Luangwa National Park
- Flight from North Luangwa to Lusaka via Mfuwe
- You will get the best safari experience in the areas that are known to have some of highest concentrations of wildlife in Zambia and Africa – all the 3 areas included in this package are prime wildlife destinations found along the Luangwa River.
- You will be guided by a top local safari guide, who has guided in all the areas listed in the itinerary above for many years, knows the different habitats and the wildlife found in them. He has the passion to share his vast knowledge about the Luangwa Valley with all our guests.
- There is an opportunity for you to visit one of the local villages and learn about the local culture and traditions – do let us know if you have interest in the local culture and traditions, and we will include a village visit in your itinerary.
- With a minimum of 4 guests and maximum of 6 guests per safari, your group will enjoy the exclusive use of the vehicle besides having your own safari guide for the whole duration of your 9 night safari with Authentic Safaris Zambia.
Brief notes about the featured camps;